iOS 7 introduced a number of changes. This causes TinyTERM ITX products — TinyTERM Enterprise, TinyTERM Pro, TinyTERM ITX 2, TinyTERM ITX 3270 and TinyTERM ITX 5250 — to behave differently than under prior iOS versions. In addition to cosmetic issues stemming from the look-and-feel changes in iOS 7, the following issues have been identified:
- The title bar at the top of the screen overlaps the status bar.
- The content window, emulator or browser, is 20 pixels too short.
- The top iPhone configuration color selector displays behind the title bar.
- Enabling certain Debug Settings can cause an application exception.
- Username and password popups don’t accept input, requiring that these items be saved in the configuration.
- The Connect button fails after changing the printer settings from within the configuration.
- Bluetooth devices such as keyboards and scanners drop characters.
- With Hide Title Bar turned on, the “show titlebar” arrow overlaps the status bar.
- Print alignment is incorrect in some jobs.
Note that development on TinyTERM for iPad v1.2.5 and TinyTERM ITX for iPhone v1.0.2 ended in June 2012. These products will not be updated for iOS 7 compatibility.