TinyTERM Enterprise for iOS
The included secure SSH, SSL and telnet IBM/VT/ANSI/Wyse/ADDS terminal emulation provides macros, printing and automation capabilities with scanner support. TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management.
TinyTERM's Industrial Browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for scanning barcodes into input fields and redirecting QR scan codes to web pages. Full compatibility with Safari with extensions for locking down the user interface and custom onscreen keyboards allows deployment of existing web applications into purposed environments.
TinyTERM Enterprise is designed for corporate IT departments to create purposed solutions for non-technical users or uses where pre-configured automated application startup is required.
What´s New in version 3.4.1
- Improved iOS 13 compatibility
- Export configurations through iOS file handling
- Cognex MX-100 support
- Allow Scandit licenses to be added via LCS
Highlights from Version 3.3.1
- Screen-sensitive keyboards
- Keyboard Swipe
- GB2312 support
- TPX-adjustable connection timeout
- Include device information in WRU response strings
- TinyTERM Enterprise TE Server proxy support
Create customized keyboards per screen that display only the needed keys for that specific screen. This allows modification of not only the keys displayed, but also the size and location of the keys on the keyboard. This creates streamlined functionality and increased productivity.
Swipe between keyboard layouts with a simple gesture. Just drag your finger left or right across any keyboard to switch to the next custom keyboard.
Create numerous custom keyboards to aid in data entry and device use on a per-screen basis. Simply use one finger to swipe to select the appropriate keyboard for the screen you are on. Want it to be even easier for users? See Screen-Sensitive Keyboards below for more detailed information.
The modernized screens are based on unique files configured to match up to the specific screens the users will be using, translating the green screen data into a graphical interface based on HTML code. These files are then attached to the specific build you are using on the iOS device. This is what allows the customization/modernization of the screens. It is a bit complex, but basically code is generated to read specific items on the green screen, reformat that data using HTML which gives you the flexibility of changing how the data is displayed in the graphical view.
Scandit Barcode Scanner
The Scandit software-based barcode scanner provides lightning-fast scanning speed to power today's enterprise-grade solutions. Scandit's precision scanning performs in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces, and works with all major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies. TinyTERM Enterprise includes a 14-day trial of the Scandit software barcode scanner solution for evaluation.
Split View on iOS gives the user the ability to have two applications running in the foreground, which more readily supports performing tasks that require switching between applications. An example would be taking notes in the Notes application from a webpage the user is browsing within Safari. Split View provides the same thing that having multiple windows does on a desktop PC, in a way that is designed for tablets with touch screens. The user can swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to show the application bar, then either tap one of the applications to launch it, or press down on it and drag it to the edge of the screen to place it in a separate window, alongside the primary application. The user can then adjust the width to either 70/30 or 50/50 by tapping and dragging a slider control in the margin that separates the two windows. Split View is only supported on iOS devices that include Split View functionality.
Century supports deployment through the Apple app store, as well as the more flexible Enterprise ID method of deployment. Century´s License & Configuration Server supports automatic license registration and initial custom configuration push at install time. Our Client License Manager tool allows signing our application with your Apple Enterprise ID, provisioning profile and custom configuration for deployment by non-technical staff. This tool can be used to rebrand and deploy with your company icon and include a particular configuration for different user groups. Deployment is also supported through all major MDM and MAM vendors.
Do you need modifications made or new features added that will make TinyTERM easier for your employees to use, that will streamline processes with improved performance and productivity? Century Software’s team can make that happen.
Under your direction, Century can design, build or modify our product to meet your needs. We have many customers who have worked hand-in-hand with Century to make the custom modifications needed for their applications, delivered within a very short timeframe.
Simply let us know what your custom needs are. We can take it from there.
- Universal binary supports iPad & iPhone/iPod Touch
- Secure SSH, SSL and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
- Multiple sessions to a single host or different hosts may be opened and kept connected simultaneously
- Japanese, Korean and Chinese support in IBM TN5250 and UNIX emulations
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management with key export
- SSL Host certificate authentication
- Background terminal sessions
- Text screen and host transparent print to AirPrint and email
- User interface customization including lock down
- Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
- Passcode lock
- Precise configurable display in both landscape and portrait orientations
- On-screen UI for remapping keys to actions, macros and character strings
- External Bluetooth/dock keyboards supported with function, arrow and control keys
- Phone and email technical support
- Configurable on-screen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with and without fn keys
- Transparent keyboard option for continuous full screen visibility
- Key click for custom keyboards
- Custom programmable keyboards in VT220, IBM3151, Numeric 10-key and PC 101-key English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian layouts
- Macro record/playback to automate connecting and host application startup
- Macro can prompt for username/password or store separately in connection info
- Auto-connect on start allows one-touch connectivity from home screen
- Auto-login on connect associates macro with connect/login sequence
- Auto-reconnect reestablishes connection and auto-login if dropped
- Prevent-disconnect enforces proper host system/application logoff
- Close on disconnect for quick exit
All MDMs supported
|ADDS:||ADDS Viewpoint VP/60, A2 Enhanced|
|Alpha Micro:||WYCOL/Esprit III|
|ANSI:||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console|
|Digital:||VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420|
|IBM:||TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101|
|Wyse/TVI:||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950|
|Other:||ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY|
Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- iPod Touch 5th generation or later, or iPhone 4 or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iOS 8.1 or later
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please press here to email your feedback:
Try It Free