Exact terminal emulation
TinyTERM for Mac provides a high-quality terminal emulation
solution for IT professionals requiring UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from
the Mac desktop.
Superior Terminal Emulation
TinyTERM for Mac provides secure TCP/IP access to
UNIX and Linux hosts with exact terminal emulation. Users can rely on
TinyTERM for 21 terminals, including the Linux console, Wyse 50/60,
DEC VT100/VT220/VT320 and SCOANSI. TinyTERM for Mac also provides local shell connectivity,
giving you instant access to a command prompt.
||VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420
||ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux, Mac Console
||Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
TinyTERM for Mac includes xterm-style dynamic terminal resizing. Need more rows and
columns displayed? Grab a corner of the window and resize it. TinyTERM for Mac will
automatically wrap text to fill the available window space.
Multiple code pages allow for display of a wide range of characters and alphabets.
Color mapping allows you to easily change the foreground, background and
cursor colors for best readability in any circumstances. And with the ability to
import configuration files from TinyTERM for Windows, connection settings can be shared
TinyTERM for Mac includes SSH for very secure connectivity. Based on industry-standard strong
encryption, SSH allow users to access remote hosts securely over
any available TCP/IP connection. Both host key and username/password authentication are
included, as well as RSA/DSA key generation and management.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Upgrade to 64-bit code base
- Support for OpenSSH 6.7+
- Telnet keepalive feature
- Ability to save SSH password
- VT220 SRM sequence recognized
- ESC [ ; r recognized by VT emulations
- Wyse60 caps lock sequence does not leave TT in caps lock mode
- Crash fixed in ADDS and Wyse emulations when setting up status line
Fully customizable printer settings
- Precise emulation of 21 VT/ANSI/Wyse/IBM terminal types
- SSH, SSL/TLS, telnet and local shell connection support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Auto line-wrapping and configurable font scaling with window resizing support
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including UTF-8 host decoding
- Scrollback buffer
- Import connection files from TinyTERM and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- Multiple windows, and multiple tabs in a single window
- Fully programmable function key button bar
- Transparent printing and print screen support
Evaluate TinyTERM Plus
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
TinyTERM for Mac is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can buy with
complete confidence that it will meet your needs.
Call us at (801) 268-3088 or email email@example.com.
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM for Mac?
We'd love to hear from you! Click here
to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can
call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email
visit our support page